Sunday 20 October 2013

Sweep For Me

I need you to sweep, darling
under the edges and
behind the fridge,
at the top of the stairs,
seeking out bevels
and crannies and nooks.
Find the dust hidden
only you can remove.
Gather it into a pile.
Then the boot droppings
and around the cat litter
(that damned dirty cat).
Under the counter,
just by the sink
where she chops veggies
they like to eat.
broccoli, lettuce cucumber.
Sweep it up and
use me baby, use me
like you want me
for I live to be
held on the floor,
for your bristles to 
touch me there, right there.

6 comments:

  1. Is it wrong that I want to do housework and I'm slightly aroused? Lol. Great job! very creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, you make sweeping sound so sensual, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do appreciate this one, especially the unexpected lure of housework. "Sweep it up and use me, baby." Unforgettable, that line.

    ReplyDelete